Doran Jones is seeking Automation Engineers to join our team working across Capital Markets, Corporate Treasury and Risk functions at our Global Tier 1 Banking client. This candidate will be a key individual contributor to Quality Assurance (QA) project teams within T&O and/or lines of business. Works with project teams to ensure standard quality practices/processes are followed. Utilizes in-depth knowledge of technological alternatives and business system requirements to recommend innovations that enhance and/or provide a competitive advantage to the organization. Provides feedback and technical guidance to project managers on issues of critical importance to achieving business objectives. This candidate should typically requires 5+ years of applicable experience.
- Design, develop and maintain test Automation framework for the purpose of Automated Functional and Regression Testing.
- Work with different automation tools and approaches for continuous integration testing.
- Responsible for defect tracking, communication, and resolution
- Hands on manual functional and strong database knowledge
- Experience manipulating test data through SQL statements
- Design and execute manual and automated Test Cases/Scripts
- Define automated test criteria and develop in sprint automated tests
- Create and maintain reusable test data for automation scripts
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel with Pivot Table and Formula experience
- Continuously improve and learn by trying new test automation tools, processes, or methodologies
- Provide updates on daily progress and status of tasks assigned
- 5 -7 years of experience with quality assurance, Automation testing and deliverables
- Must have strong database SQL skills
- Experience testing web interfaces and data-load Interfaces and Reports
- Experience with agile development and test driven development
- Experience working with Selenium test automation framework
- Must have strong hands-on experience using test automation tools like Selenium or similar tools
- Prior working experience with Cucumber, Gherkin and Jenkins a plus
- Familiarity with Open Source tools
- Experience working in Financial Services domain
- Experience with Microsoft Team Foundation Server is a plus
- Ability to work well independently and as a part of a team in a fast-paced environment