Doran Jones is seeking a talented Java MuleSoft Developer to work with our team within the Client Due Diligence Group which is responsible for the onboarding of new clients through Cornerstone, as well as the anti-money laundering due diligence required for onboarding. This exciting program is a multi-year initiative and the client are looking for us to provide a world-class team to dramatically decrease the time-to-market. Compliance IT focuses on everything from client on-boarding/KYC to AML and is an increasing area of focus for every bank.
- Client prefers Capital Markets background with a thorough understanding of Securities Finance (Funding, Prime Services, Repo, and Equity Finance).
- 12+ years of experience as a Java Developer
- Experience with Enterprise computing is a must (scalability, recoverability, extensibility)
- 2+ years of experience developing within Mule
- Must have hands-on experience working with Mule at XML level.
- Experience with Spring and Spring Batch
- Must have System Integration experience
- Must be comfortable in Agile environment.
- Experience with MongoDB is a huge plus
- Architecture, High Availability configurations with Mule is a plus