Doran Jones is seeking ETL Developers who would be responsible for developing, enhancing, modifying and/or maintaining applications in a Capital Markets environment.
- The Senior Developer (FtBtR Integration Lead) will drive the implementation of the interfaces required for the Front to Back to Risk (FtBtR) Alpha release for NAW.
- This role will lead the design and implementation for the system interface between Murex and EPM, Reconciliation interfaces with the Murex system and provide oversight for the Murex to Saturn interface and EFT to Murex interface.
- The Integration Lead will provide expertise in analytical and business intelligence reporting using ETL commands and dynamic SQL with structured and unstructured database designs.
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering or related field and a minimum of five years of experience in SQL Server or Oracle relational databases.
- High level of expertise required for complex SQL commands (apply, cross joins, and dynamic SQL).
- Requires previous experience designing and maintaining an data warehouse or data mart.
- Prefer previous experience with Agile Software Development.
- Prefer experience with Informatica or other ETL tools.
- Proven effective at establishing rapport and working relationships with peers, customers and vendors.
- Must be organized, detail oriented, and have excellent critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication and collaboration skills are essential with ability to create and deliver effective presentations to management and technical team members across the organization and vendor teams.
- Ability to take initiative, establish priorities, problem solve and function independently in a small business environment.