Doran Jones is seeking a hands-on Senior DevOps Engineer to work with our team within the Client Due Diligence Group which is responsible for the onboarding of new clients through Cornerstone, as well as the anti-money laundering due diligence required for onboarding. This exciting program is a multi-year initiative and the client are looking for us to provide a world-class team to dramatically decrease the time-to-market. Compliance IT focuses on everything from client on-boarding/KYC to AML and is an increasing area of focus for every bank.
- 8+ years of build-deploy automation and configuration experience within the Linux and Unix environment
- Use of BDD frameworks such as Cucumber
- Continuous Integration with build servers such as Jenkins
- Test Driven Development experience
- Able to work with development teams on/off-shore to support continuous delivery in short iteration cycles
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree is required