Doran Jones is seeking a highly motivated Python Developer for an exciting role in Corporate Investments Technology group of a large institutional bank. We are looking for someone with 10+ years of experience developing and delivering enterprise applications. This candidate should be up to date on the latest trends in the Python community.
- 6+ years financial services (Preferably capital market), asset management, private equity, Pharmacology, Meteorology, Gaming, Weapons research, Imaging software, Machine Learning, hardware/chip design, application/operating system software design.
- Experience with Python web frameworks such as Flask & Django.
- Good working knowledge in Python 3.x, Scala
- Solid understanding and experience in the open source environment including ANTLR, Avro, Atlas, Kafka, Spark, Ignite.
- Experience in development in Agile, Eclipse/IDEE
- Knowledge of common Python quantitative analysis libraries.
- Ability to do quant library integration with libraries like Pandas and Numpy.
- Certification in Cloudera Hadoop is a plus, but not required
- Excellent communication skills