We are always looking for bright and determined people who possess the skills, knowledge, team-oriented mindset, character, innovation, problem-solving skills, and desire to make their mark within something unique. Our goal is building world-class teams who deliver for our clients, which begins and ends with our people.
– Improved Quality | Faster Time-to-Market | Risk Reduction | Cost Reduction | Increased Automation –
Doran Jones Offers:
- Equal Opportunity Employer
- Dedicated to hiring Veterans and Minorities
- Specialized Practices
- Opportunities across varying skill and experience levels
- Attractive Candidate Referral Fee program and incentives
- Partnerships & Sponsorships with local universities
- Corporate Social Responsibility Initiatives
Core Benefits and Programs
- Health and Wellness – comprehensive selection of health, dental, and vision insurance plans starting on the first day of employment
- 401k Matching Retirement Plan (remove immediate vesting)
- Paid Time Off – Vacation, Sick, Personal, voting, And National Holidays.
- Healthcare Expenses – HSA and FSA
- Disability Benefits – Short and long-term
- Paid Parental Leave
- Life Insurance – Group Term Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program – Health, Family, and Legal/Financial issues
Our Approach to Talent Management
Doran Jones maintains strategic partnerships with a wide variety of Veteran, Minority, Developmental/Educational organizations, and universities. We utilize these partnerships and our network as our primary methods to source top candidates.
We conduct a quality-focused and targeted sourcing approach dedicated on hiring for grit, emotional intelligence, and coachability.
Understanding of Military Occupations
- Leverage the following to assist with the sourcing and screening process:
- Civilian-to-Military Occupation Translator to identify which Military jobs align to our open positions. This aids us when conducting discussions with our partnerships, and sourcing talent.
- Veterans Job Matcher when reviewing resumes to better understand the positions held and alignment to civilian jobs. This helps us determine potential fit to our open positions and drive discussions during the screening process
Specialized Hiring, Screening and Deployment/Support
Doran Jones Talent Acquisition staff thoroughly reviewed and follows the hiring, screening and deployment/support practices outlined in –
- Hiring Veterans and Military Spouses Workbook for Employers, written and published by the USAA – Hiring our Heros – US Chamber of Commerce Foundation
- Employer Guide to Hire Veterans by the U.S. Department of Labor Veterans’ Employment & Training Service (DOL VETS)
Ongoing Training & Development
Doran Jones firmly believes in growing talent and promotes ongoing personal and professional growth. To support this, we provide personalized in-house training and development programs, thousands of outside offerings from Insperity and Skillsoft and continuous on-the-job coaching and mentoring. We give our employees and contractors the ability to enhance their existing skills, learn new ones and arm them with the support and knowledge they need to advance their careers.
Support & Retention
- 24-hour counseling services available for all employees
- ‘360-degree’ review program ensures additional oversight for the overall well-being of our employees and provides Doran Jones management with information to continually improve our culture and climate
- Ongoing mentorship and on-the-job training from senior consultants and management
- Offer comprehensive Health, Dental and Vision benefits, Employer paid Life and Personal Accident Insurance, Adoption Assistance, Commuter Benefits, Employee Assistance Program, 401K options, Paid Vacation, Personal, Sick and Holidays and much more. The solid benefit package helps us attract and retain talent. It also enables our employees to have peace of mind, provide for themselves and their families and focus on work while at work.
- Due to our organizational structure, the contracts we have and the type of work we perform, we have the flexibility to retain and redeploy resources.