Doran Jones Data Practice uncovers information hidden in clients data to provide the knowledge, wisdom and power required to successfully influence, improve and change. We use manufacturing discipline to produce tangible, efficient and effective outcomes that adhere to Risk, Regulatory and Compliance requirements despite the chaos of today’s Big Data industry.
– Improved Quality | Faster Time-to-Market | Risk Reduction | Cost Reduction | Increased Automation –
Doran Jones provides a multi-disciplined approach to build a modern data ecosystem for an entire enterprise or targeted lines of business
- Customized data services – disciplined architecture and data science produce industrialized data platforms that empower our clients
- Ability to provide tool agnostic solutions or solutions with dedicated IP to shorten delivery timelines
Doran Jones understands the fundamentals required to produce meaningful, quantifiable and tangible benefits
- Data rationalization, correlation and transformation processes
- Discovery and rapid resolution of anomalies and inconsistencies to provide accurate, timely and reliable data
- Alignment to business and regulatory-driven requirements to ensure compliance and mitigate risk
- Applied Analytical and AI techniques that result in growth and gains
Doran Jones provides robust solutions and entire teams to execute and deliver or skilled individual staff to augment an existing team – all experienced in Financial Services
- Data Analysts, Engineers and Scientists
- Software Developers, Engineers, Architects and DevOps
- Business Analysts and Consultants
- Program and Project Managers and Governance Specialists
The cornerstones of our Data Practice are: Data Quality, Distribution, Visualization, History & Semantics and Transformation
Data History & Semantics
Doran Jones Inc. turns information into a Durable Good –
we help you achieve your digital transformation goals
The innovative thinking and discipline that transformed manufacturing in the 20th century will transform our emergent, data-driven economy. Same Recipe, Different Ingredients
The key concept is Quality, and understanding the true cost of attaining it in a modern data ecosystem requires structured planning and execution. Data Quality is not Free.
Instead of focusing on tools and platforms, we focus on tangible, measurable outcomes. The most advanced data-related outcomes are not due to the most advanced algorithm, but rather the most disciplined and repeatable upstream/subassembly processes. Durability (as a function of quality) is ultimately an investment decision, not itself an outcome.