Doran Jones is delighted to announce Henry Fulton joined the firm in an advisory capacity. Henry has a wealth of experience in the Financial Services industry at Citigroup and Bank of America and most recently led PNC’s $61B retail lending businesses. He will assist the firm with its strategy as it continues to manage double-digit growth, and to further develop our market offerings as we expand deeper into the Consumer side.
- 30+ years of senior executive leadership experience at world class financial services firms.
- Successful at driving profitable growth, setting strategic direction, developing competitive business plans and building high-performance teams.
- Produced industry leading results relationship-oriented leadership.
- Led multiple lending businesses at PNC comprising $61 billion portfolio.
- Directed strategy for Bank of America’s retail bank with $15.4 billion in annual revenue.
- Owned mortgage operations for Bank of America, the second largest underwriting and fulfillment operation in the U.S.
- Led Bank of America’s $150 billion home equity and emerging reverse mortgage businesses.
- Managed legacy Bank of America $60 billion U.S. Card business, the integration of the MBNA Sales and Acquisition process and the combined Bank of America – MBNA $142 billion U.S. credit card business.
- Led Bank of America’s Small Business eCommerce and ePayments businesses.
- Successfully managed numerous senior card business roles at Citibank.