Risk & Compliance Services
Recent events have highlighted deficiencies of banks’ approaches to compliance and risk management, prompting many institutions to review their risk management processes and systems. Doran Jones can provide services to help banks navigate the rapidly changing regulatory environment that surely lies ahead.
– Improved Quality | Faster Time-to-Market | Risk Reduction | Cost Reduction | Increased Automation –
Risk & Compliance Services
Doran Jones provides Risk and Compliance solutions driven by a deep understanding of regulatory requirements, current events, and industry best practices. Our Risk and Compliance Services were developed to make sure all banks are ready for increased regulatory scrutiny of their compliance and risk management programs and the expected rollback of capital planning requirements and financial stress testing.
Our approach is to combine the experience and expertise of our Tier 1 risk and compliance business and technology professionals to provide holistic and cost-effective solutions to today’s regulatory issues.
Doran Jones Consulting Services can be delivered in the form of entire teams or individual staff to manage or augment an existing team. Our consultants can identify and remediate gaps in compliance and risk management programs at the departmental, divisional or enterprise-wide level.
Safety and Soundness Assessments
- Safety & Soundness assessments across all mission-critical enterprise processes and systems.
- Targeted hands-on expertise to remediate identified deficiencies across the data, risk, and regulatory compliance functions.
- Compliance reviews for areas of increased regulatory focus (liquidity requirements, risk, and management reporting).
- Comprehensive risk-based reviews of mission-critical functions and processes.
- Cost-effective methodology to address gaps that can result in regulatory fines, MRAs, or Consent Orders.
- Regulators have indicated recently that they intend to aggressively pursue the identification of, and timely remediation of enforcement actions in the wake of the recent bank failures.
- Doran Jones can provide consulting or project management services to remediate regulatory actions (Consent Orders, MRAs, MRIAs, Cease and Desist Orders and other regulatory enforcement actions) in an efficient and timely manner.
- We offer cost-effective, risk-based business and technology solutions.
Other Risk & Compliance Services
- Regulatory change management.
- Data governance policies, procedures and practices.
- Board and management reporting
- Risk monitoring systems and controls.
- Ensuring that compliance and risk programs have kept up with the bank’s business changes and growth.